I already run 'Launchy' using SVS for some time. Today, I tried running the new VisionApp Remote Desktop tool using SVS. Since I did not have the correct .Net version, I had to somehow make this version available for the installation wizard. Here's the procedure I followed:
- Download .Net v2 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en)
- Close Outlook if it is open.
- Create a new layer (VisionApp RD) and install the downloaded executable.
- Test the layer.
- Download the VisionApp RD tool (http://www.visionapp.com/141.0.html?)
- Select to update the layer created before (we will change the name later).
- Install RD
- Start the layer to test the installation